What They Say
Feedback Customers Have Shared...
- Wow! I love these reusable produce bags! They are a great size, lightweight, they close well and wash up really well. I hang them up and they dry in minutes. I feel great about using these instead of more land-fill plastic. I've bought them as gifts for friends too. ~ Jan M
- I love my 3B produce bags. They're convenient, transparent, light weight, easy to clean and they breathe! In the check out line people always ask me where I got my 3B produce bags. They are the best reusable option I know for produce. Simply brilliant! ~ Rondi S
- I head to the market with these produce bags tucked inside one of my grocery totes and do my shopping using no plastic whatsoever! In addition to produce, I use them to buy bulk items stored at home in containers, like dried beans. It's one more simple thing we can do to help make a difference, and someone always asks me about them. ~ Kristin A
- I keep meaning to tell you how in love I am with the produce bags! I NEVER use the plastic produce bags at the grocery(except for maybe green beans). These reusable produce bags are such a huge treat! The first time I used them, my grocery sack fell over and spilled out of the car when I opened the door. Instead of my apples rolling down the driveway, they all stayed together in the bag – sweet! And I notice the baggers checking the tag to see who makes the bag. I will be the 3B Bags spokesperson. They’ve revolutionized my grocery experience. Thank you! ~ Mary
- Thanks for coming up with such a great idea. I can’t stand all the plastic bags we amass when we go to the farmer’s market with our basket and reusable shopping bags. Seems counterproductive….until now! ~ Charlene
Think Outside the Produce Aisle
Our bags are not just for produce. Use them in your bulk item purchases too.
Don't shove your sweaty shoes in your bag. Let them dry out and air out in our mesh bags.
Got practice tennis or golf balls? Store and transport them to the court or course in our sturdy bags.
Organize the colors and tame the tangle by storing your yarn in our see-through bags.